Our support funds are processed through Shepherd’s Staff Mission Facilitators. Here is a summary of their purpose statement, from their website:
Breakdown of expenses: $3,800 ongoing monthly support covers the following:
- Monthly Rent (comparable to the cost of renting an apartment in a major US city)
- Food and Groceries
- Transportation, health insurance, utilities, travel costs, and other miscellaneous expenses
- US taxes (15% of our paycheck is automatically deducted for taxes and Medicare)
- Savings for retirement, savings for kids’ future college expenses, savings for flights and family vacations
- Shepherd’s Staff Mission Facilitators Administration Fee (10% of our total incoming support)
If the Lord leads you to support us, here are the details you need to know about:
Electronically (credit / debit card, bank transfer):
To easily set up one-time or monthly support through Electronic Funds Transfer (ETF), a savings account, or a credit card, click here. Please note that our Shepherd’s Staff account number is: 2275.
Support checks can be sent to:
Shepherd’s Staff Mission Facilitators
PO Box 53640
Albuquerque, NM 87153-3640.
Please make checks payable to “Shepherd’s Staff Mission Facilitators” and remember to include our Shepherd’s Staff account number on the memo line, which is: 2275.
Alternately, you can also conveniently begin supporting us directly through this website, using PayPal. Simply click on this link to get started: paypal.me/schindlers
Please note that this option is not considered tax-deductible. If you itemize your deductions on your annual taxes, please give through Shepherd’s Staff Mission Facilitators instead, using any of the above methods. But if you do not itemize your deductions, you can support us through PayPal using any major credit card.
Thank you for your willingness to partner with us in reaching Taiwanese people with the love of Christ!