Dear Friends and Supporters,
Greetings from Taipei! 2014 is upon us and we are full of expectation at what we will see God do this year. We are trusting Him for 5 new house church groups to be started, and are praying that many will find new life in Christ! The Lord continues to do above and beyond what we ask or imagine, and we are blessed to be able to serve Him here!
How can you being praying for us?
- We are having increasing opportunities to train other Taiwanese believers on missional living, and starting house churches. Our prayer is for more co-workers to join in our vision, and to see missional communities spring up all across Taipei.
- Pray for our missional community weekend events. Each Saturday evening we hold different events specifically with the purpose of connecting with non-Christians. Pray for many to join, and experience Jesus’ love.
- The Chinese New Year is coming in 2 weeks. We have plans to celebrate with un-saved Taiwanese friends. Pray we can be a light to them, and that they will be drawn to Christ.
Let’s praise the Lord together!
- Our Christmas Eve community church service went very well. Non-Christians outnumbered the Christians present, and we received very positive feedback. Pray for wisdom as we do follow up with our non-Christian friends.
- We have been able to develop some great relationships with local Taiwanese people in our neighborhood. We regularly have people come out of their stores to take pictures with Max, give us fruit, talk, etc… We are thankful for these open doors!
Thank you for being a blessing and encouragement to us! It’s wonderful to partner in ministry together!
For the Glory of God,
Erich and Kelley Schindler