As you probably know, we are on our last leg of a 2 1/2 month home assignment in the US and Germany. On December 28 we arrived safely in Düsseldorf, Germany, where Diet and Jan Schindler, Erich’s parents, live. Here we are enjoying a much-needed break from the busyness of the past weeks. However busy, we feel that our time in the US was fruitful in raising new prayer- and financial support for our ministry in Taipei. Recapping our time in the US,…
- we shared about our ministry in Taiwan in 12 different settings
- we visited 4 different States
- we met with 3 people who are most likely moving to Taiwan this year, and will hopefully join our ministry
- the Lord graciously provided for several hundred dollars in additional monthly support – a big THANKS to those who raised their support levels or took us on for new support!!
From here in Germany we fly back to Taipei on January 18. Until then we will continue enjoying time with Erich’s family (his sister Monica and brother Lukas will be here until Jan. 9) and rest up before another busy season of Chinese school and ministry.
- for us to be able to emotionally recharge before returning to Taipei on Jan. 18
- for our application to a more intensive Chinese school to be accepted (we would like to up our classroom hours from 2 to 3 hours a day, starting in March)
- and for the Lord to continue raising our support to the needed $2,400
Erich and Kelley