Dear Friends and Supporters,
Greetings from Taipei! The past month has been no exception in being busy and blessed. During the past month we’ve been able to make significant steps in deepening relationships with the people in our neighborhood.
- been invited into homes
- spent time sitting and chatting in local shops and hair salons
- had a neighborhood girl join our house church meeting for the first time
- been praying weekly with like-minded Christians for ways to reach out to our local community
- been a part of a team looking for a location to set up a community center in our neighborhood
- and had the opportunity to connect with another missionary family living nearby us.
Prayer and Praise:
- We regularly have non-Christians joining our house church meetings. Most have no previous knowledge of Jesus. Pray for insight into what we share and how we share it. Pray for wisdom as we teach and disciple those in our church.
- Taipei Truth Church (our mother church) has asked us to partner with them in starting a community center in our neighborhood to serve the local people. We are currently praying for the right location to open up that would be suitable for the various services we want to offer. Our hope is to have locked in a location by August.
- We are thrilled to announce that Max is going to be a big brother! Kelley is 3 months pregnant and due in December. Please pray for a healthy pregnancy, and for Kelley as she has been quite sick with this pregnancy.
As always, many thanks for your prayers, support, interest, and love. We appreciate each and every one of you!
For the Glory of God,
Erich and Kelley Schindler
Kelley with a bowl of dry noodles at a shop nearby our house. The noodles have a tasty sauce, but are called “dry” because they’re not swimming in a hot broth.
Max getting his first haircut at a salon in the 1st floor of our apartment building. We see these kind ladies several times a week, and are praying how to share Jesus with them.