Dear Friends and Supporters,
Greetings from Taipei! This past month has been busy. Here is a brief summary:
- We enjoyed a 3 week visit with Erich’s parents and brother.
- We hosted a birthday party for Max in our apartment, which over 30 people joined! Some of our neighbors we have been building relationships with came to our apartment for the first time to celebrate with Max – an answer to prayer!
- We were able to clearly share the Gospel during an Easter house church service in our home, with several non-Christians present.
- We met some new friends living nearby us, several of whom have shown interest in joining our house church.
- This morning, Erich led a prayer meeting at Truth Church, at which he was able to teach on missional living.
Each day, we are thankful for the people God is bringing into our lives, for the opportunities to serve others, and for the joy of being a part of His Kingdom work in Taipei!
Prayer and Praise:
- Our house church has multiplied into two groups this past week! We now have one group that meets Thursday nights, and one on Sunday mornings. Please pray for the new leaders to have wisdom and joy as they shepherd their groups.
- Please pray for our health – both Erich and Max have been sick with colds and sore throats for the past few days. Max is also wheezing again. Please pray for complete healing soon!
- Please pray for one member of our house church, who is in the middle of a long battle with drugs. Pray he would find strength in the Lord to overcome these habits, and that we as a community will know best how to support and help him.
The joy of the Lord is our strength – Amen!
For the Glory of God,
Erich and Kelley Schindler
Enjoying a Taiwan specialty – the many varieties of teas! The ones we’re drinking in this picture include: green tea powder milk tea with red beans, bubble milk tea, and various fruit teas.
Taken at Max’s 1st birthday party 🙂