Greetings from Taipei! Much has happened in the last month…
- We’ve settled into our new apartment
- We’ve had around 20+ people in said apartment at various times, whether for house church meetings, tea, or meals
- Erich attended a church planting conference in Scotland for 6 days
- Kelley’s mom gave us a huge surprise and visited us for 10 days
- We’ve deepened relationships with neighborhood friends by regularly visiting their shops, going to one of their homes, and eating at their stands
- And….our little boy celebrated his 1st birthday!!
How can you be praying for us?
- Easter Sunday we will be having a service in our home, for which we are expecting around 30 people. Please pray for the hearts of the non-Christians that will join us – for some this will be the very first time they hear the Easter story!
- Kelley will be sharing the Easter story at the women’s shelter on Friday. Recently, due to a death, the environment there has been very down. Pray through her sharing, these women will be moved to know Jesus and the hope He offers!
- Our house church group is multiplying into 2 groups after Easter (praise the Lord for adding to our numbers!) Please pray for this multiplication, for the leaders of the new group, and for wisdom as we make disciples of Jesus.
Let’s praise the Lord together!
- Thank you to all who prayed for our health. We have been better this past month, Max’s wheezing seems to be gone, and overall we are all feeling well (we say overall, because always having a slight cold, allergies, etc. is very common living in the city due to pollution, etc.)
- Tomorrow we welcome Erich’s parents, Diet and Jan Schindler (TEAM missionaries to Germany) to Taiwan for a 2 ½ week visit! We are excited to have them here ☺
“He is not here, for He has risen, just as He said.” Praise the Lord we serve a risen Savior!
For the Glory of God,
Erich and Kelley Schindler
On a day trip to Taiwan’s East coast with Connie, and our good friend, Pearl.