October 16, 2013
Dear Faithful Friends and Supporters,
Greetings from Elizabethtown, PA! We have enjoyed our time here during the past month, and are thankful for the opportunities we’ve had to share about Taiwan, meet together with old and new friends, and participate in a missions conference at a local supporting church. God is good and has truly blessed our time in the USA.
How can you being praying for us?
- We begin our travels back to Taiwan, leaving the USA on October 28th. Please pray especially for Max on the long flights.
- Please pray for a good re-adjustment to life in Taiwan, with minimal jet lag and good health.
- Please pray for our Missional Community (house church plant) in Taipei to continue to see growth, and that we will be effective in making disciples for Jesus!
Let’s praise the Lord together!
- The last 4 days we have the privilege to join in the missions conference at Lake View Bible Church. During these days we met many new friends, and felt very loved and cared for by this church. Praise the Lord for the Body of Christ!
- We have kept in good touch with friends in Taipei while we’ve been gone, and are thankful for the good ministry reports we’ve received, and for wonderful co-workers we get to serve alongside.
It has been a blessing to see many of you over the last few months. Words cannot express our thanks for your faithful prayers and support of what God is doing in Taiwan.
For the Glory of God,
Erich and Kelley Schindler
P.S.: Attached is a picture of Max enjoying time with his grandparents 🙂