It’s been a while since we last posted, and we wanted to let you know what we have been up to in the recent past:
- We’ve raised up and trained new cell group leaders to lead one of our 2 cell groups. As of last Monday they took over, and are doing great!
- We ourselves are in the process of taking a 9-week class at Truth Church on “Cell Group Leader Training”. While we’ve been shepherding the community of foreigners at Truth Church for over 2 years now, we weren’t able to take this class before as it’s taught by one of our pastors in Chinese.
- With all the new foreigners at Truth Church, we have been working hard on organizing a New Members Class for them in English, in order to provide a way for them to become Truth Church members.
- We began a new quarter of Chinese studies in the beginning of March, and are enjoying our new teacher and classmates very much! The class focuses on reading Chinese news and magazine articles, and we feel like we are learning a lot!
- As we have been very busy with the things above, we are taking a 3-day vacation to beautiful Hua Lian in Eastern Taiwan next weekend, which is the Taiwanese “Tomb Sweeping” festival. Read more about this traditional religious holiday by clicking here.
- As we can take pictures and blog from our cell phones, we’ll try to update this blog with some vacation pictures on-site!
Thanks so much for your continued prayers for our life and ministry in Taipei – please also pray for more workers for the Harvest!
For His Glory,
Erich and Kelley